PROJECT: THE WOMEN IN WATER DIPLOMACY NETWORK IN THE NILENetwork resources
Find reports, statements, recording of past events and other key resources to learn more about our work.
Open access book:
- 4th Water and Peace Seminar: Emotions and human relations key to water diplomacy | IHE Delft Institute for Water Education (UN-IHE)
- Reflections: Connecting Globally at Stockholm World Water Week, by Sharon B. Megdal
- Reflections from World Water Week 2022: Recap and Highlights, CIWA
- Women in Water Diplomacy’s International Women’s Day Event on March 8, 2022
- Experiences of the Women in Water Diplomacy Network in the Nile (Youtube)
- Integrating women’s voices in international water co-operation, OSCE
- Women Transforming Conflict: A Quantitative Analysis of Female Peacemaking: This study employs a quantitative analysis to test this question on 156 peace agreements using binary logistic regression on thirteen models measuring peace at three different points in time.
- The Role of Women in Transboundary Water Dispute Resolution: Within decision-driven organisations that address water management and conflict mediation, there is much to be learnt about the role of women.
- Thesis on (In)visible women: Representation and Conceptualization of Gender in Water Governance and Management: The author examines the representation of women and the conceptualization of gender in water governance organizations.
- Report summary: With Women Better Results in Water Management (PDF)
- Regional Factsheets on Women in Water Management, OSCE
- Check list to set up your LinkedIn profile (PDF): What to focus on when setting up or creating your profile on LinkedIn? This check list will help you get started.
- World Health Organization Gender Assessment Tool (PDF): The Gender Assessment Tool (GAT) is comprised of critical questions, as in gender analysis. The GAT helps determine the gender-responsiveness of a policy or programme.
- Guide to Gender Mainstreaming in Water Governance in Central Asia: The OCEEA has developed this guide to gender mainstreaming in water governance in Central Asia for the benefit of water practitioners in the region. (In English and Russian)
- Mainstreaming Gender in Water Operations (PDF): The objective of this toolkit is to provide task teams with guidance to improve gender mainstreaming in project design, implementation, and evaluation.
- Course on Gender Mainstreaming in Water Governance: This course presents how to incorporate a gender perspective in the management of water resources and how to integrate a gender lens in projects and organizations focusing on water governance.
- Indicators for gender equality and women empowerment (PDF)
- (En)Gendering Transboundary Water Governance: Feminist Perspectives on Water Conflict and Cooperation