Driving collaborative change in the textile and leather industry
Driving collaborative change in the textile and leather industry is a panel conversation moderated by the Guardian. Sweden Textile Water Initiative members H&M and Filippa K present industry collaboration initiatives with GAP Inc. and development cooperation agencies Sida och USAid to leverage sustainable water use in textile production.
Learn more at: http://programme.worldwaterweek.org/event/5984
14:10 Panel discission.
Facilitator: Eliza Anyangwe, The Guardian
- Dan Henkle, Senior Vice President, Global Sustainability, Gap Inc.
- Anna Gedda, Head of Sustainability, H&M
- Elin Larsson, Sustainability Director, Filippa K
- Chris Holmes, Global Water Coordinator, US Agency for International Development
- Joachim Beijm, Cheif of staff, Swedish Development Cooperation Agency
- Katarina Veem, Director Swedish Water House at SIWI, Sweden Textile Water Initiative
15:30 Close of event.
GAP Inc.; Stockholm International Water Institute and Sweden Textile Water Initiative