Investment forum on water, Part 2: Corporate water risk workshop
In March, Swesif, CDP and SIWI lauched a joint investor forum on water. Throughout 2017, we are offering a series of seminars and workshops for Swesif members. Following from the introductory seminar on the financial relevancy of water, it is now time to get practical:
What are the material water risks for individual companies and how are they managed? How can we approach water risks at a portfolio level?
Join us for a morning of insights, investigation and debate on the theme of corporate water risk. Working in small teams, we’ll be rolling up our sleeves and working together to learn through case studies and examples based on corporate disclosure to CDP.
This workshop aims to:
- deepen delegates’ understanding of water-related risks in different sectors and geographies
- illustrate and debate the current state of water risk management amongst corporations
- equip delegates with methods and indicators for company and portfolio analysis
Speakers at the event:
- Orlaith Delargy, Program Manager, CDP Water
- Emma Henningsson, Senior Account Manager, CDP investor team
- Salla Sulasuo, Head of CDP Nordic office
The event is open to Swesif members and is designed for asset owners and managers.
We have booked a table at nearby restaurant Vau de Ville to any delegates who would like to continue discussions over lunch at your own cost. Please tell us in your registration if you would like to join for lunch.
Venue: Danske Bank
Venue address: Norrmalmstorg 1, Stockholm,Sverige
Tentative program for 2017
- The textile sector’s efforts to reduce water risks.
- Water data for financial analysis; what is available and how it is used?
- Engagement, including practical examples.
- To be continued 2018? Together we discuss the form and content that the forum may have in the coming year.