5 reasons this year’s World Water Week exhibition is the best yet
This year, World Water Week will move to a new venue – the multi-purpose arena, Tele2 – and the exhibition will be at its heart. Building on the Week’s goal to...
This year, World Water Week will move to a new venue – the multi-purpose arena, Tele2 – and the exhibition will be at its heart. Building on the Week’s goal to create a curated learning experience, the exhibition will be laid out across the pitch of the arena (yes, there will be a floor!) – a warm introduction for new visitors, and the welcome home for the World Water Week regulars.
Some 3,500-4,000 water, sustainability and development professionals will converge on this year’s event. We invite you to take advantage of this special outreach channel. Showcase the work you have done implementing innovative water solutions, inspire other stakeholders and find relevant partners.
Here’s five things that make this year’s World Water Week exhibition the best ever:
- Central placement – The exhibition area is specially designed to offer the best possible visibility to all exhibitors. It is located at the centre of the arena, surrounded by spaces where events, seminars, showcases and coffee breaks will be taking place.
- Flexible stands – We want each exhibitor to have a space that best suits their needs. 6 different stand formats are available; ranging from 4 to 45 m² and including a free-build option as well as the possibility to team up with several organisations to create a pavilion.
- A networking hub – Stands are the ideal place to start conversations. Many dedicated social areas will also be at your disposal to continue these discussions, network and mingle with prospect partners.
- Sustainable displays – The week is going paperless and exhibitions are no exception. No report nor flyer can be distributed but this would not decrease exhibitors´ visibility. Quite the contrary! LCD screens and 100% recyclable stands will offer plenty of display space.
- A premium package – For even more visibility, a premium package featuring on-site signage, full access to the remaining areas of the arena, online presence on World Water Week app and website, etc. can be purchased. Our exhibition brochure details all premium benefits.
Watch a webinar explaining the application process