Opportunity for your SJWP Project!
Kickstart your own business with the cewas Start-up Programme!
The cewas Start-up Programme supports dedicated entrepreneurs to develop their business ideas for a sustainable development of the water and sanitation sector. cewas is a Swiss-based non-profit competence centre combining expertise in sustainable water, sanitation and resource management with business innovation.
The cewas Start-up Programme consists of 5 modules over the course of 1 year. The face-to-face training will be held from August 13th to September 14th 2018 in Switzerland and Sweden. The training is followed by 9-months remote coaching by renowned international experts. Modules may also be attended individually.
- Module 1: Define your idea – get inspired and develop your start-up idea
- Module 2: Develop your business model – define your winning water & sanitation business model
- Module 3: Sell your idea – test your business idea with real customers
- Module 4: Develop your business idea – prepare your launch: from marketing to finances, operations and selling
- Module 5: Launch your business – put your idea into practice
For more information on the start-up programme and prices, please visit www.cewas.org.
Thanks to our partner Swiss Re Foundation, there are 4 fellowships on offer for the entire Start-up Programme (covering programme fees, board and lodging, travel costs). Find more information on the Junior ReSource Fellowship here.
Are you motivated? Then do not hesitate and fill in the online application form until April, 30th 2018. The earlier you apply, the better!