The submission for seminar abstracts is now open!
World Water Week welcomes abstracts from experts and actors of all disciplines who wish to present their work and research...
World Water Week welcomes abstracts from experts and actors of all disciplines who wish to present their work and research at the seminars during the World Water Week in Stockholm.
An abstract can be submitted for oral presentation or poster presentation in one of the seminars.
The submission for the World Water Week 2017 is now closed.
All authors must identify a corresponding seminar in which their abstract would be presented. The seminars of World Water Week will have the following themes:
- Water in the circular economy: opportunities and challenges
- Wastewater and health – managing risks, seizing opportunities
- Can new financing for resources recovery reduce the wastewater crisis?
- Smart solutions in water and waste management for liveable cities
- Harnessing opportunities for the safe reuse of wastewater in agriculture
- Water and waste management: the case of the textile industry
- Opportunities and limits to water pollution regulations
- Governance of water and waste: a key to sustainable development?
- Understanding the gender dimension of water and waste
Please read the seminar descriptions here.
The Scientific Programme Committee will evaluate and accept abstracts based on their relevance and scientific quality, as well as grade the abstracts against the following criteria:
- Extent to which it advances knowledge of and/or innovation within the subject
- Scientific quality and originality of the subject treatment
- Practical applications of the content
- Capacity for procedures or practices described to be replicated
For further information about seminars and abstract submission, please contact:
Ms. Maarja Cederlöf
Phone: +46 8 121 360 53