Scientific Programme Committee (SPC)
The Scientific Programme Committee (SPC) is comprised of a number of professors, scientists and experts from the water and...
The Scientific Programme Committee (SPC) is comprised of a number of professors, scientists and experts from the water and development fields. The work of the SPC involves setting the overall theme and scope for World Water Week in Stockholm.
The committee also determines the seminars topics, selects from submitted abstracts and develops the seminars programmes. It is aided in its work by the Young Scientific Programme Committee
More information here.
- Dr Torkil Jønch Clausen, SIWI (Chair)
- Prof. Jennie Barron, SLU
- Mr Sergio Campos, Inter-American Development Bank
- Prof. Gyewoon Choi, Incheon National University
- Prof. Guillermo Donoso Harris, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Ms Mai Flor, WaterLinks
- Dr Phil Graham, Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute
- Dr Jenny Grönwall, SIWI
Continue on next slide >