People's Choice Award
Since 2020, the annual Stockholm Junior Water Prize is complemented by an award from the audience, so you can vote for your favourite project.
If a jury of leading water experts assess all contributions and select the winning team for the Stockholm Junior Water Prize, anyone can now check out the competing projects of the year and vote for their favourite. The project that received the most votes from the public will receive the People’s Choice Award.
The Award is announced in August during World Water Week along the Stockholm Water Prize.
Be the next Stockholm Junior Water Prize winner
If you have a project that could improve access or quality of water, join your national competition! You could be the next Stockholm Junior Water Prize.Enter the competition
“Having a platform like SJWP helped me amplify my voice and my message not just within my school, but across other schools in the UAE and the community at large.”
How to evaluate the projects?
Here are some of the points that the official jury uses when making their decision – will you come to the same conclusion?
- Does the project benefit both the environment and society?
- Is the project relevant, is it addressing a real and important challenge within the water environment?
- Does the project raise and increase awareness on water issues?
- Are the discussions and suggestions creative and innovative?
- Are the purpose, methodology and results presented in an informative and understandable way?